Technical Service & Support
Non-biased resin selection is critical in today’s marketplace. To support a non-biased approach, strong relationships with suppliers remain paramount to ensure a processor’s growth and profitability. Creating long-term relationships with suppliers that are integrated with authorized distribution partners is of great importance.All Solutions
Meeting the demands of your application while implementing them into your process!
Our technical services team has the ability to provide un-biased material selection advice on commercially available solutions and even for solutions that have yet to be imagined. With a full understanding of requirements (Environmental, Chemical Exposure, Improved Co-efficient of Friction, UV Resistance, Cost Savings, etc…), our team will provide options and insight on how to meet the demands of the application while implementing them into your process.
AMCO has the ability to be actively involved in every phase from application inception to production. As one of the newest members of the Ravago family we have expanded production and testing capabilities and will continue to maintain our long-standing focus on solving customers’ problems through innovative technologies and creative supply solutions. Our problem-solving capability revolves upon utilization of our vast compounding, recycling, blending, and distribution capabilities. Non-biased material selection, specification, and process optimization through cycle improvement study and improvement.
We Offer Our Customers:
- Onsite and phone assistance for process evaluations of new and existing programs.
- Scrap rate study and evaluation for improvement.
- Molded part defect evaluation and review for corrective actions.
- In-depth single or multiple cause evaluation for defect correction through systematic problem-solving. Identify and verify all potential causes. Determine and prove limits for tooling, process, material, and equipment for necessary action items.
- Material modifications through compounding and additive blending.
- Part Design review for manufacturing and economical processing.
- Material consolidation review and process trials to reduce similar materials.
- Advantage and disadvantage outline for similar materials per application.
- The generation of market, data, and application literature specific to applications and materials.
- Provide baseline ASTM testing when applicable.
- Polymer component base material identification.
- Network of 3rd party service providers for engineering data and analysis testing. (FEA, MFA, material testing, etc.)
Ready to Answer Your Questions
We are more than willing to assist you with any concerns you may have during this unprecedented time. Do not hesitate to speak with an expert or a product manager who can help you find the best solution for your project needs.
No job is too big or small - We are willing to go the extra mile and help you find the solution needed for your project. We are a Solutions Company.
We are the most trusted partner by both customers and suppliers for managing their polymer needs and for developing new applications necessary for their successful growth. Our technical team is ready on standby to present you with materials that will exceed customer expectations and create a lasting partnership.
Call 888-AMCO-TEC (888-262-6832) or email: AmcoTec.US@AmcoPolymers.com to speak directly with Amco’s Technical Team specialist.