The latest research and insights on leading developments in the plastics industry. Find product explanations, properties, comparison charts and application ideas all at a glance.
At Amco Polymers, application and business development are essential to our company.
We specialize in the following:
• Metal to Plastic Replacement
• Opportunity Discoveries
• Part Design
• Process Support
• Material Specifications
• Teardown Capability
• Material Development • Moldflow Analysis
• Problem Solving
• Lunch & Learns (Training Seminars)
- Eastman Applicance Options A Resin For Every Reason download
- Eastman Changing Standards For Medical Device Manufacturers download
- Eastman Crital Concerns Renal Device Applications Tritan download
- Eastman Durable And Consumer Goods Overview download
- Eastman E Cig Chemical Resistance download
- Eastman Innovation In The Medical Device Market download
- Eastman Medical Polymers Sustainability Brochure download
- Eastman Microwave Applications For Tritan download
- Eastman Part And Tool Design download
- Eastman Tenite From Trees To Plastics download
- Eastman Tritan download
- Eastman Tritan 3Rd Party Testing download
- Eastman Tritan Balance Between Toughness Heat Resistance download
- Eastman Tritan Ex401 Biocompatibility Study download
- Eastman Tritan Processing Tritan In Existing Molds download
- Eastman Water Bottle Taste Testing download
TECHNYLSTAR® is recommended for a variety of applications such
as office chairs, pedals/pedal boxes, automotive and EE applications.
Several process advantages exist for these products such as cost
efficiency high yield and flexibility in design.
Amco Polymers, a not only guarantees our
products meet industry color standards for release, we also
produce each production lot to be in precise CIE lab quadrants.
In addition to our incremental quality checks during production,
a final sample from the finished product silo is evaluated once more
for color approval and physical testing before release. Analytical
color data and color retain chips of every production lot are kept
on file and are available upon request at any time.
Amco Polymers formulates TRISTAR® Polycarbonate, the
most versatile PC on the market today. It can be used in any
number of applications, thanks to proprietary modification with
special additives. It is designed to meet and exceed a variety of
technically demanding requirements. We offer a wide range of
melt flow options, as well as glass filler content, custom colors
and flame ratings.
Xarec® is the trade name for Syndiotactic Polystyrene (SPS) and is a Registered Trademark of Idemitsu
Chemical. It is a non-polar polymer with unique properties, such as outstanding chemical resistance and
electrical features. Xarec® SPS is ideal for applications that require dimensional stability, sterilization, high
resistivity, low dielectric constants, temperature resistance, and resilience in moisture rich environments.
Amco Polymers is a reliable resource for technical expertise, customized solutions and
material selection. We pride ourselves on being an exceptionally responsive resin formulator
of custom engineered thermoplastics with a niche focus on flame retardant materials.
With access to over 200 UL listed products, our goal is to draw increased awareness of the
benefits of UL listed products and help customers through the material selection process.
- Luran Hh Flyer download
- Mounting Brackets download
- Styrolution Automotive 2016 download
- Styrolution Terblend Technical Guide 2016 download
- 1 Mounting Brackets download
- Automotive Coop Flyer V2 download
- Automotive Portfolio Flyer download
- Ineos Styrolution 2 Wheeler Brochure Global download
- K Resin Brochure download
- Transparent Line Card Jul 2018 download
- Transparent Specialties Decision Tree download
- Ineos Styrolution Healthcare Brochure download
- Ineos Styrolution Styrenic Specialties Apac download
- Specialties Brochure 2017 download
- Terluran Standard Products Brochure download