See you at Booth #1697 for MD&M West 2024 from February 6-8, 2024.
TPE’s are low modulus flexible materials that can be stretched repeatedly at room temperature and return to their approximate original size when the stress is released. There are various types of technologies within the TPE family of materials, as follows:
- Styrene-Ethylene-Butadiene-Styrene (SEBS)
- Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO)
- Thermoplastic Vulcanizate (TPV)
- Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Melt Processible Rubber (MPR)
- Co-polyester-Ether (COPE)
- Polyether Block Amide (PEBA)
Each of these material types within the TPE portfolio offers a unique combination of properties and characteristics. Please refer to the applicable sections of our website for specific information regarding each type of TPE.