EV Solutions Driving Us Forward
Get powered up! Amco Polymers is partnering with BASF to host a webinar Wednesday, June 28, 2022, at 1:30 pm EST.
BASF Material Solutions for Electric Vehicles & Charging Stations. Get excited for this FREE education webinar that includes innovations by BASF that will help make electric vehicles a reality for all.
This webinar will cover:
The key to the success of electromobility and how quickly the performance, driving range, weight, safety, and reliability of EV's have been further improved.
Get to know our presenters:
- Market Segment Manager – Transportation eMobility/E&E
- BS in Chemical Engineering from The Ohio State University
- 6 years in Plastics Industry
- Sales, Business Development, Marketing – Automotive Polyurethanes, Engineered Plastics, and Polyolefins
- Market Segment Manager for E&E and E-Mobility
- Master on Market Intelligence
- BS in Trade and International Business
- 15 years in engineering plastics for the automotive industry
- Marketing for Automotive, Extrusion and Industrial applications
- Engineering Plastics Sales for Automotive Industries focused on E/E, Interior, Exterior and Powertrain applications
- Business development E&E and emobility with a focus on charging stations
- Senior Application Development Engineer for E&E and E-Mobility
- BS in Industrial Engineering
- 29 years in engineering plastics industry
- Technical field support
- E&E business development management
- Commercial (distribution channel management)
- Application development
Have a scheduling conflict?
If you are unable to attend the live event and are still interested in viewing this webinar, register now and a copy of the presentation will be emailed to you.
Disclaimer: This information presented during this webinar (the “Information”) by Amco Polymers (“Amco”) is provided on an as-is basis for discussion purposes only. Any projections, recommendations, or opinions contained in the Information are Amco’s opinions as of the webinar date, are subject to change without notice, and are based on unstated assumptions about market conditions. Amco does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or usefulness of the Information, and Amco shall not, under any circumstances, have any liability for direct, consequential, or other losses arising from reliance on the Information. Recipients of this Information must independently evaluate potential transactions and business decisions.