See you at Booth #1697 for MD&M West 2024 from February 6-8, 2024.
Spread The Word & Save The Date!
Amco Polymers has teamed up with Plastics News to offer this free webinar that includes an exclusive presentation with Principal Engineer Sean Mertes about how Part design entails more than just sketching a part from idea to the final product.
Part design entails more than just sketching a part from idea to the final product –The designer’s challenge is to select a material, understand performance requirements, environmental conditions and a robust process. The goal is to create a design that meets application requirements and survives the environment at a low cost.
- Part Performance Requirements (Agency ratings, Environment, Structural, Temperature)
- Material Properties (Mechanical vs Experience)
- Optimize Design (Uniform Wall, Holes, Knit Lines, Draft, Ribs, Radius, Bosses, Gussets, Gate Location, Venting)
- Processing from the Materials Perspective
- Testing (Crystallinity, Molecular weight, ESCR)
Not registered yet?
Click on the link below.
Let’s discuss your polymer needs together. Can't wait? Contact us today! 800-262-6685