See you at Booth #1697 for MD&M West 2024 from February 6-8, 2024.
Kepital® POM by Celanese has earned its reputation as a high-performance polymer, thanks to its exceptional attributes that cater to diverse engineering needs. The material's dimensional stability sets it apart, ensuring precision and reliability in even the most complex projects. Whether it's intricate designs in various industries, including automotive, consumer goods, electrical and electronics, and industrial machinery. Kepital® POM consistently delivers outstanding results, making it a top choice for manufacturers aiming for excellence.
Characteristics of KEPITAL® Acetal Copolymer:
- Friction and wear resistance
- Long-term dimensional stability
- High tolerance to organic chemicals and alkalis
- Better thermal stability and stronger resistance to alkalis than Acetal Homopolymer
- Wide range of working temperature
- Creep resistance
Characteristics of Homo KEPITAL®:
- Good toughness, impact strength and elongation property
- Excellent mechanical properties and stiffness
- Good dimensional stability
- Resistance to water, gasoline, solvent and many kinds of neutral pH chemicals
- High viscosity and unfilled Homo POM
KEPITAL® boasts a set of unique and distinctive features:
- KEPITAL® exhibits better flow enabling high speed production.
- KEPITAL® ensures low deposits on the mold surface during processing.
- KEPITAL® offers excellent thermal stability at molding.
To see more details visit the Product Finder:Product Finder